|Page (1) of 1 - 01/08/18||email article||print page|
SafetyChain Software Achieves Sixth Consecutive Year of Record Growth(January 08, 2018)
San Rafael, CA, Jan. 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SafetyChain Software, the leading provider of food quality management solutions, is pleased to announce its sixth consecutive year of strong growth since inception. Continuing to build upon SafetyChain’s strong momentum in the food and beverage industry technology market, SafetyChain’s achievements in 2017 included:
- The release of SafetyChain Analytics, a powerful tool that transforms food safety and quality records into real-time business intelligence to improve everyday decision making, operational performance, and the bottom line
- Many net new customer additions, including Albertsons Companies, Roots Hummus, Trident Seafoods, HyLife, Mar-Jac Poultry, Schwan’s, Sanderson Farms, Lewis Bakeries, and Eagle Family Foods, amongst others
- Powerful new features and tools including user interface improvements, records dashboards, scalability and automation enhancements, expanded import/export tools, task scheduling, and improved supplier scorecards
- Strategic alliance with Alchemy Systems, the leading provider of Food Safety Training for joint marketing and referrals
- 53% growth of subscription revenue
- Growth in total contributed capital from investors to $23 million to fund continued R&D, growth, and market expansion
SafetyChain’s cloud-based solutions are designed to reduce cost, waste, and risk associated with FSQA operations for food and beverage companies. With the exciting growth of its software for food safety, food quality, and supplier compliance, SafetyChain is doing just that for companies around the country.
With SafetyChain, customers are finding significant value in their data. SafetyChain now helps companies go beyond compliance to unlock data previously limited to paper and spreadsheets to drive continuous improvement and operational savings.
“SafetyChain is committed to continuously expanding the capabilities of our technology solution and to making investments in R&D that provide value to food and beverage companies in 2018 and beyond.” commented Barry Maxon, SafetyChain’s CEO. “We are proud to partner with our customers to help them more effectively manage their food safety and quality programs and provide them with industry leading business intelligence tools that enable them to more effectively utilize the data they’re already collecting.”
About SafetyChain Software
SafetyChain Software is a cloud-based food quality management system that reduces costs, waste, and risk for food companies. Our powerful FSQA software platform gives quality and operations managers an easy-to-use tool to automate compliance, safety, and quality programs while providing valuable real-time data to help optimize operations. www.safetychain.com
SafetyChain Software and FSMA Fridays are registered trademarks of SafetyChain Software Inc. All rights reserved.
CONTACT: Media Inquiries:Brian SharpVP Marketing415email@example.com